Windows 2003 End of Service
WINDOWS SERVER 2003 END OF SUPPORT
How to Mitigate Common WS2003 Upgrade Issues using the Cloud
Still running Windows Server 2003?
Most IT administrators should be aware that Windows Server 2003 has reached its end of life & the last Service Pack for Windows Server 2003 was more than six years ago.
This includes all versions of Windows Server 2003 and all the sub-editions of the product: the Itanium and x64 editions, the Compute Cluster Edition, the Datacenter Edition, the Web Edition, and the Enterprise edition.
So no doubt, it is time to begin your upgrade to Windows Server 2012!
Windows Server 2012 R2!
Windows Server 2012 R2 has gained high recognition for the new enhancements and features to include the following:
- Server Management and Resolution
- Server Virtualization
- Access and Information Protection
- Web Application Platform
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
Windows Server 2012 R2 will offer your business a higher quality of performance than there ever was in Windows Server 2003.
Contact us today and ask about our exclusive migration offering!
Migration Service from Windows Server 2003 to Windows Server 2012 R2
Trimax is the “The Services Consulting Company” of choice providing Microsoft Infrastructure Services, Microsoft Enterprise Solutions and other technologies such as VMWare and Oracle.
At Trimax we recognize migration services require well thought out planning. By partnering with us we first gain a clear understanding of the existing infrastructure to ensure understanding of all functionality needed to run your business today and for the future. Our objective is to create your migration plan to Windows Server 2012 with precision so it delivers end to end flexibly, security and is compliant to current Active Directory inquires.
The Trimax Technical Consultants deliverables are as follows
- Full review of SQL Server, Windows Server and Active Directory
- Integrate virtualization data between the Windows Server 2003 and 2012
- Compatibility testing (ChangeBASE)
- Full discovery of Active Directory-based and LDAP queries
- Deploying Migration Manager for Active Directory
- Migration of Windows Server data and restructuring
- Disaster recovery: Using Recovery Manager for AD Forest Addition
- Security control, monitoring and AD management
Migration Timeline and Cost:
The Windows Server 2003 to Windows Server 2012 R2 migration will vary in cost and time from client to client. Please contact us today for a complete discussion and review on how a Trimax America’s consultant can help.
We’d love to hear from you.
- 125 Village Blvd, Suite 270
- • Princeton, New Jersey 08540 USA
- • P: (609) 785-3030 F: (609) 228-8316
Other Locations: Bangalore India, Kuwait City, Dubai UAE WWW.TrimaxAmericas.com