The Application Development industry has seen dramatic changes — both from customers looking for software solutions and from the resource pool of development talent.
At Trimax, we help define your requirements, write specifications and design, develop, test and integrate software across multiple platforms — including Internet technologies — enabling your systems to function in new operating environments.
We follow one of the two approaches to application development and integration:
- Full life-cycle application development, in which we assume start-to-finish responsibility for analysis, design, implementation, testing and integration of systems; or
- Cooperative development, in which our experts work with your in-house IT personnel to jointly analyze, design, implement, test and integrate new systems.
A key facet of our offering is a suite of services to help you build and integrate sophisticated business applications and/or websites with your client server and legacy systems. We create and deploy robust, scalable and extensible architectures for use in a wide range of industries.
Our custom application development services include:
- Application design, development, and implementation
- Systems integration/consolidation
- Re-engineering, performance tuning and porting services
- Implementation of packages
- Feasibility and requirement analysis for business case
New Application Adaptability
Adaptation of software systems is almost an inevitable process, due to the change in customer requirements, needs for faster development of new, or maintenance of existing, software systems, etc.
Numerous techniques have been developed by us to deal with adaptation of software systems.
To expand the spectrum of IT-supported applications by developing new software technologies and associated tools, techniques, methods and standards providing the basis for tackling a wide range of significant problems currently either poorly supported or not supported at all by more established information technologies.
To promote appropriate conditions to make possible the maturation and adoption of these emerging technologies that will in turn give rise to successful innovations in industry.
Knowledge Modelling and Management Models, supporting tools and standards to capture, represent, manage, manipulate, and inter-operate various categories and/or levels of abstraction of knowledge in an organization or application will be developed and put into industrial practice.
Performance-Critical Software, Further development of the underpinning software technologies, tools and techniques for automated control and optimization techniques of complex and possibly safety critical systems. Development of integrative frameworks that solve performance problems in large-scale systems.
Request More Info
Enterprise Application Development & Management
In our core competence “Enterprise Application Development” we pursue the development of business-critical applications, which we generally make available to a large number of users. Simultaneous and homogenous development, ease of maintenance, performance and requirements for stable operation all have high demands concerning the application architecture which is basis for the development of high-quality enterprise solutions.
- Development and integration of applications into the existing application environment
- Expansion of existing systems
- Quality and time issue in running projects
- Operational issues
- Consistent requirements management
- Developing economically viable solutions
- Setting up efficient development environments
- Ensuring the operability of the solution
- Requirements management
- Concept and design of application systems
- Analysis of weak spots
- Realization of the solution
- Preparation for operation and roll-out support