Consumer facing enterprises are under increasing pressure to differentiate themselves in the market by excelling in the mobile channel user experience. However, the novelty of the mobile channel adds a level of complexity to the channel strategy of these enterprises. Trimax assists customers seeking to build a mobile strategy via the following range of services.
Trimax provides a choice of applications to “mobile enable” & build an organization wide strategy for mobility and ROI/business case evaluation.
Evaluation of current devices, platforms, middleware to determine the best fit security, integration and other considerations.
MOBILE APPLICATIONS DEVELOPMENT
Trimax uses proven approaches, templates and methodologies to deliver mobile applications across multiple channels – mobile/web, native mobile applications, ERP reports/dashboards enablement.
MOBILE APPLICATIONS SUPPORT
Deployment support, training and technical documentation, L1-L3 post go-live support.
TYPICAL MOBILITY APPLICATION EXAMPLES
- Mobile enabled standard SAP applications including inventory management, warehouse management, plant maintenance, asset management, shop floor data collection
- Mobile enabled sales force or service management applications
- Workflow authorizations/approvals in HR or procurement functions
- Development of extensions or custom development solutions for mobile infrastructure applications or mobile web applications
- Device & peripheral certification & compatibility testing
- Mobile applications benchmark & performance services
Request More Info
KEY BENEFITS OF MOBILITY APPLICATIONS
- Heterogeneous device support – Rapid deployment of mobile applications across multiple device types including iPhone, Blackberry, Android and others
- Custom architecture - Designed to meet specific scalability and availability demands of customers
- Heterogeneous backend support – Seamless integration with many backend data sources including databases, web services , ERP applications and other custom applications
- Scalable architecture – Includes end-to-end device management and security from centralized console to centrally manage, secure and deploy mobile data, applications and devices
Quick Technology Overview
For more details about our mobile technology skills explore this section.
Technologies: Android SDK; Android Native Development Kit (NDK); Android DT (ADT)
Languages: Java; C/C++; XML
Technologies: iPhone SDK; Cocoa Touch;
Technologies: .NET Compact Framework
Languages: C++; C#; Visual Basic
Tools: MS Visual Studio
Technologies: Java ME; BlackBerry SDK;
Tools: BlackBerry Java DE; Eclipse; BlackBerry Theme Studio
Technologies: ASP.NET; Java; PHP; Ruby on Rails; AJAX; Flash; Silverlight;
Tools: Adobe Dreamweaver; Microsoft Visual Studio; Eclipse; Idea; RubyMind; Adobe Flash;